Principles of protection on personal data of STUDIO OMB s.r.o.
You can always use your rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the Protection of Data) (the "Regulation") and Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Acts (the "Act").
Your data is processed and protected by STUDIO OMB s.r.o., with its registered office at Račianska 88 B, 831 02 Bratislava, Company Identification Number: 36841072, entered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, section: 69198 / B. From the point of view of the Act and the Regulation, we have the status of an operator or also an intermediary.
Information we collect about you:
- a) the information you provide when using our services - such as photographs, name, address
- b) information provided on our paid services - payment information, such as a bank account number or other financial information
- c) information about your interaction with us, such as how the services were used, how you logged in, what site you visited and how long you used them, reaction times, download errors, how to access and end their use, etc.
- d) technical data of used devices and settings, such as IP address, browser settings
Why do we process your data?
- a) To manage your account and provide our services
- b) In most cases, the legal basis on which we process your data is the fulfillment of the service or agency service contract. By verifying your unique username and password, you can, for example: order our goods or services
- c) To fulfill legal obligations, e.g., a law on accounting, according to which we are obliged to keep certain data on the paid services for the period stipulated in this law.
- d) To promote the safety of our services, to prevent abuse of services and to address violations of our terms
- e) The data we get from the device helps us verify the identity of the user because we are continually trying to protect your account through a team of technicians and technologies, such as encrypting communications and other content (such as photos) via HTTPS protocol.
Who do we provide your data to or make them available?
From the jurisdiction point of view, we have the status of the provider, which means that our company is just defining the purpose of processing. In connection with our activity, your data may be transferred or made available to other entities, whether as a provider itself or an intermediary. As we enable our clients to order services of various kinds through our portals, we also fulfill the role of an intermediary within the meaning of the Act. As a Provider, we ensure that everyone whose personal data is transferred complies with a high standard of protection. In any case, we do not provide your personal information to an entity for which this standard is not certified.
Types of recipients:
Programming service providers, subcontractors, accounting service providers. The persons we are obliged to provide your data under the law, e.g., Slovak Commercial Inspection, courts, law enforcement agencies
We run web portals on the server of company Web support s.r.o., Staré Grunty 12, Bratislava and WebHause, s.r.o. Paulínska 20, Trnava For how long your data will be processed?
For how long your data will be processed?
If we process your data on a legal basis - the fulfillment of legal obligations, we process your data for as long as the law specifies.
What rights do you have within our processing of your personal information?
- a) The right of access to personal data
- b) You have the right to request from us the correction of personal data, its deletion, as well as the limitation of its processing or you, can object to the processing of your data
- c) You have the right to file a motion to initiate the procedure for the protection of personal data under the Act or the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority under the Regulation, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection SR
- d) Where your personal information (source information) comes from unless you have provided us with personal information directly
- e) Reasonable assurances regarding the transfer, if we transfer your personal data to a third country or international organization
- f) We will provide you with a copy of your personal data we process about you. Repeating your request for personal data gives us the right to charge this service.
- g) Right for correction of personal data
- h) Right to the deletion of personal data (the right to forfeit) if the following conditions are met: your personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we obtained it or otherwise processed it, you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of your personal data, the basis on which we process your personal data and at the same time there is no other legal basis for their further processing, to object to the processing of personal data that is carried out on a legal basis of public interest or legitimate interest and does not prejudge any legitimate reason for processing it, your personal data was processed unlawfully, your personal data must be erased because it is necessary to fulfill an obligation under the law of the Slovak Republic or European Union law,
- i) However, your right to the deletion of personal data may not be met in a particular or, considering particular circumstances, if the processing of personal data is necessary for the exercise of our right to freedom of expression or the right to information, the fulfillment of a legal obligation, the operation of our right, for archival purposes, for historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, if it is likely that the right of cancellation would make it impossible or seriously hindered the achievement of the objectives of such processing
- j) The right to limit the processing of personal data. You have the right to restrict the processing of personal data that concern you and at least one of the following reasons is met: during a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal data, you will question the correctness of your personal data, the illegal processing of personal data, the deletion of personal data and you will request a restriction of personal data processing instead of deletion, we will no longer need your personal data for any of the processing purposes or you will need them to prove, apply or enforce your claims, you will object to the processing of your personal data, until we verify that our legitimate interests outweigh your legitimate interests
- k) The right to portability of personal data
- l) If our right to process your personal data is based on your consent or the fulfillment of the obligations under the agreement we have concluded with you, you have the right to request the transmission of data relating to you and which you have provided us to another personal data provider.
- m) The right of withdrawal of consent
- n) If you are not in full capacity as a person concerned, your rights under the Regulation and the Act may be exercised by your legal representative. A close person may invoke the rights of the non-living person concerned within the meaning of the Regulation and the Act
- o) If your requests as a person concerned are manifestly unfounded or inappropriate, in particular, because of their recurring nature, we may require a reasonable fee to take into account the administrative costs of providing the information or to refuse to act on the request.
How can you contact us?
Via email, phone or in written throughout our registered office.
- STUDIO OMB s.r.o.
- Račianska 88 B, 831 02 Bratislava
- Comp.Ident.Number: 36841072
- VAT ID: 2022456656
- Registered in Commercial Code of District Court Bratislava I, part Ltd., Insert No.69198/B
- Email address: email@example.com
- Phone: +421 948 444 940
If you are not satisfied with our response or do not believe we legally process your data, you may complain to the Supervisory Body of the Personal Data Protection Authority The Slovak Republic. For more information about the Supervisory Authority of the Office of Data Protection of the Slovak Republic and the complaints procedure, please visit its official website: www.dataprotection.gov.sk.